Wednesday, September 19, 2018

The individual in the society part 2

Lesson Reflection 2
Handout 1.5 (Finding One's Voice) Q3 : What are you passionate about? How do the things you are passionate about help shape who you are?
  Answer: I have a passionate in never giving up in chasing something I like. Once i get interested into something, I will never stop chasing after it until I get it. For example, when I started to have my first match of badminton competition, I knew I wouldn't give up in achieving better result in the future.This passionate help to shape me into a patient and a "Dream Big" person.

Handout 1.6 (Stories We Tell Ourselves) Q3 : Make a list of the adjectives that describe you. Which did you think of first? Which took longer to think of? Why were you able to think of some adjectives more easily than others?
  Answer: ~Emotional
                ~ Lazy
                ~ Noisy (Talkative)
                ~ Sensibility
  I was able to think of some adjectives more easily than others because I know I always upset and feeling down for no reason. I think it was just that I had keep thinking about too much things.

2 comments:

  1. May I know an example of what you are interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my 2nd visit to your blog and still couldn't find the example of what you are interested in. Please do so immediately.

    ReplyDelete

week 6: Exploring the relationship between identity and the need to belong.

Lesson reflection 6: Reflect upon Eve Shalen 's quotation, "often being accepted by others is more satisfying than being accepted b...